搜索
您的当前位置:首页正文

关于买衣服英语对话

来源:知库网


有关买衣服英语对话1:

s: good afternoon, ma'am. can i help you find anhing?

店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?

c: no, thanks. i'm just looking.

顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。

s: we have a special on these skirts this week. would you like to try one on?

店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?

c: no, thank you. i don't need any skirts.

顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。

s: how about a blouse? this one here is the latest fashion.

店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。

c: no, thank you.

顾客:不要,谢谢。

s: why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? i'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。

c: no doubt. look, i'm just browsing. if i need your help, i'll let you know.

顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。

s: take a look at this dress don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? uh, where are yougoing, ma'am? ma'am?

店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?

有关买衣服英语对话2:

the customer has just picked out a shirt and a pairof pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping themfor him.

顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。

c: what is your policy on returns?

顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?

s:if you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full

refund. also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。c: sounds good.

顾客:听起来不错。

s: that'll be $70, please. will you be paying by cash or charge?

店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?

c: charge. here's my card.

顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。

s: okay, sir, here you are. thank you very much.

店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。

c: thank you.

顾客:谢谢。

有关买衣服英语对话3:

c: excuse me, i'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. can you tell me where those are?

顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?

s: right over here, sir. what-size do you wear?

店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?

c: medium.

顾客:中号。

s: these here are all mediums.

店员:这里全是中号的。

c: thank you. i think i'll take this one, and these pants as well. they're presents for a friend.

顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

s: shall i gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?

c: yes, please.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Top